BatteryCare is a software created to optimize the usage and performance of the modern laptop´s battery.
It monitors the battery´s discharge cycles and helps increasing it´s autonomy and improving it´s lifetime.
* Battery's discharge cycles monitoring
The advanced algorithm accurately records when a complete discharge cycle is performed.
When the configured number of discharge cycles is reached, a notification balloon pops up to remind that a full discharge is required.
* Complete battery information
It calculates the statistical remaining time in laptops that don't support the battery time left information and only list the charge percentage.
Shows all the detailed information about the battery, such as wear level, capacities, consumption, manufacturer, etc.
* Notification area information
In battery mode, the notification icon shows the remaining time and percentage of battery
* Automatic power plans switching
Depending on the power source of the computer, BatteryCare can automatically select the power plan you prefer.
* Control over Windows Aero and demanding Services
Automatically disable the graphics accelerated theme in Windows Vista and/or demanding services that degrade battery lifetime.
Once the laptop stops running on batteries, the theme is re-enabled and the stopped services are restored.
No need to trouble in downloading new installers, when a new version is available, the program updates itself.
* Lightweight in the system
Given the concern about the battery optimization, BatteryCare does not interfere with the system performance. It requires only a mere 0,1% of Processor and Memory resources.
Requires: Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0.
What's New in version 0.9.7.6:
* New feature: Manual power plan change in the tray menu.
* New feature: Launch the Windows Energy options in the tray menu.
* New feature: User can hide the windows default energy icon.
* New feature: Configurable low and critical battery level notifications.
* Options panel rearranged.
* Bugfix: Estimated time was reset to zero when the laptop was plugged in.
* Bugfix: Updater was launched twice.
Cendolnya Gan... :-D klik iklannya, biar bisa bikin postingan selanjutnya yang ajib-ajib