* Back up and restore phone files
* Transfer information, pictures, and music from phone to phone or phone to PC
* Synchronize your phone and PC calendars
* Edit contacts, pictures, and phone file names
* Install Java-based applications in your phone
* Convert ringing tone formats
* Play multimedia messages and videos
* Send text messages from the PC
* Connect by using your phone as a modem
posting lengkap software antivirus bitdefender sebelum ini, DOWNLOAD DISINI
Microsoft Student combines Microsoft Encarta Premium 2009 multimedia encyclopedia, Microsoft
This removal tool is designed to run on Nokia Series 60 mobile phones
· Save the file to a convenient location, such as your Windows desktop.
· Load the SymcMTRT.sis removal tool file onto the compromised device.
· In the Symbian OS Menu, open the Tools folder.
· Open the File Mngr. program.
· Locate the SymcMTRT.sis file and open it.
· Click Yes when you see the following message: Install Symantec Mobile Threats Removal Tool?
· Choose Continue and then click OK.
· Click Exit to exit the file manager.
· Click Back to exit the Tools folder.
· Open the SymcMTRT application.
· Click Options, select Quick Scan, and then click Select.
· Choose Yes or No when the following message appears:
Would you like to create a log file as C:NokiaSymcMTRT.LOG?
· One of two messages will appear:
The removal was successful.
Directories deleted:[NUMBER OF DIRECTORIES]
Files deleted:[NUMBER OF FILES]
No threat has been found on your device
· Click Close to exit the removal tool.
· Restart the device.
· Run the removal tool again to ensure that the device is clean.
When the tool has finished running, and you chose to create a log file, it saves the log file to the device's C:Nokia directory. This log file contains the following results:
· Start time
· End time
· Number of scanned processes
· Total number of scanned directories
· Number of deleted directories
· Number of scanned files
· Number of deleted files
The Microsoft .NET Framework 4 provides the following new features and improvements:
- The .NET Framework 4 works side by side with the Framework version 3.5 SP1. Applications that are based on earlier versions of the Framework will continue to run on that version. Just a subset of functionality is shared by all versions of the Framework.
Innovations in the Visual Basic and C# languages, for example statement lambdas, implicit line continuations, dynamic dispatch, and named/optional parameters.
- The ADO.NET Entity Framework, which simplifies how developers program against relational databases by raising the level of abstraction, has many new features. These includes persistence ignorance and POCO support, lazy loading, test-driven development support, functions in model, and new LINQ operators.
- Enhancements to ASP.NET:
New ASP.NET chart control.
- Improvements in WPF:
Added support in Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) for Windows 7 multi-touch, ribbon controls, and taskbar extensibility features.
Added support in WPF for Surface 2.0 SDK.
New line-of-business controls including charting control, smart edit, data grid, and others that improve the experience for developers who build data centric applications.
Improvements in performance and scalability.
Visual improvements in text clarity, layout pixel snapping, localization, and interoperability.
- Improvements to Windows Workflow (WF) that let developers to better host and interact with workflows. These include an improved activity programming model, an improved designer experience, a new flowchart modeling style, an expanded activity palette, workflow-rules integration, and new message correlation features. The .NET Framework also offers significant performance gains for WF-based workflows.
- Improvements to Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) such as support for WCF Workflow Services enabling workflow programs with messaging activities, correlation support, durable two-way communication and rich hosting capabilities.
- Additionally, .NET Framework 4 provides new WCF features such as service discovery, router service, simplified configuration and a number of improvements to queuing, REST support, diagnostics, and performance.
- Innovative new parallel programming features such as parallel loop support, Task Parallel Library (TPL), Parallel LINQ (PLINQ), and coordination data structures which let developers harness the power of multi-core processors.
· Minimum: Pentium 400 MHz 96 MB RAM
· Recommended: Pentium 1 GHz or higher 256 MB or more RAM